Spring 2024 Restorative Justice Circle Training
The Peacemaking Circle is used to build community, promote healing and transform conflict both as a prevention practice and an intervention practice when relationships are disrupted.
This training will introduce participants to the peacemaking circle process and explore:
· foundational values and philosophy of peacemaking circles,
· creating safe, respectful space for dialog,
· structure of the circle process,
· facilitation of the circle process,
· practical applications of circle process,
· problems and challenges in circles,
· consensus decision making,
· cultural transformation through the use of circles.